The project is being supported by the Open Society Fund Prague from the Active Citizens Fund. The programme promotes citizens’ active participation in the public life and decision making and builds capacities of civil society organizations. It promotes respect of human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and the respect for human rights including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. Active Citizens Fund came to the Czech Republic in September 2019 with the goal to support CSOs regardless of their size and experience. It is operated by the Open Society Fund Prague, Committee of Good Will – the Olga Havel Foundation and Scout Institute. The Active Citizens Fund is financed from EEA and Norway Grants 2014–2021. With EEA Grants, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway contribute towards a reduction in economic and social disparity and the strengthening of mutual cooperation in Europe. One of the important objectives of the programme is strengthening bilateral cooperation between donor and beneficiary states through financial contributions in specified priority sectors. It supports bilateral relations between the donor states Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein and the Czech Republic.
The project is focused on strengthening the activities of EUROTOPIA.CZ, o.p.s. in the area of competencies and readiness of the organization to work in an online environment in order to streamline management, fundraising and communication within the organization, increase use and work with data, improve and streamline service delivery and communication with the target group within the community, local government and collaborators entities.
Implementation period: 1. 4. 2022 – 31. 3. 2024
The project is focused on strengthening the activities of EUROTOPIA.CZ, o.p.s. in the area of competencies and readiness of the organization to work in the online environment with the aim of:
- streamline management, fundraising and communication within the organization,
- improve and streamline service delivery and communication with the target group within the community, with local government and collaborating entities,
- improve the use and work with data and software.
1. STRATEGY – Update of the current strategy with a focus on management, organizational development, PR and fundraising, marketing, management training and communication settings, including its implementation in practice.
2. EDUCATION – Increasing the expertise of managers (organization management), strengthening their skills and abilities.
3. FUNDRAISING AND PR – implementation of set processes according to strategy.
4. COMMUNICATION – Setting up a communication strategy and PR organization towards the target group, cooperating entities and potential donors or the public, obtaining feedback on the effectiveness of the set processes (especially from cooperating partners – Open House, Bruntál, Ecce Homo Šternberk, z.s. Elementary School and Gymnasium Vítkov and others)
5. ONLINE SPACE – Streamlining work in the online space through the creation of new websites of the organization, work with data and software.